Saturday, November 27, 2010

All I want is an average girl.....


Sir Shambling's got the scoop on Johnny Thompson, here. And you're in luck, 'cause he's got the flip-side of this 45 posted as well. You should def check out, "I Lost Everything" it's a truly great deep soul tune. I'd be posting it if Shambling hadn't done so already.

I'd bet five bucks Andre Williams was more involved with this single than the record label would lead you to believe. Maybe it was his label? Just sayin' because not only did he write both tunes on the 45, there's also a few touches here and there that seem very familiar.

I have the feeling someone posted this fairly recently, but I've been unable to find out who or where, so maybe I'm just making it up? Anyway, my sincere apologies if I'm stepping on anyones toes with this one.

Hope ya'll enjoy....

3 comments: