Saturday, August 7, 2010

What's wrong with you?


Don't mind me. I'm just feeling cranky because My Boy's out of town and I've got an 'obligation' to fulfill tonight.

Ya see, it's "White Linen Night"....basically an excuse to dress in white, drink wine, wander around the warehouse district, and look at art. Not anything I get too excited about, but fun in that 'wandering around, looking at art, drinking wine, while dressed in white' sort of way. If...ya know what I mean.

Anyway, I've gotta put in an appearance, help out a little bit. No big deal, just it would be a lot more fun with Mr. Hawt around. Boy's very very good at keeping me entertained.

I knew there was a reason why I love him. Sure as hell isn't his skill at planning business trips.
..............................................................................................
Surprise! This record was actually a fair sized hit!!! Such an oddity in these parts. Sir Shambling's got all the info here. There's a few other songs you can listen to as well.

Gotta put on my face and run run run ya'll....

Have a nice evening....and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment