Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stone Graveyard Business


I can't say that my rip gives this record the respect it deserves. Chances are, I could have done better. But, I will say this....you'll never see a cleaner copy of this record.

It's so clean that I traded it away a few weeks ago. A girl like me definitely does not need to have a record she's afraid to touch, much less play.

I got a very nice stack of goodies in exchange, so it's all cool. But, I didn't get what I really wanted out of the trade, which was a slightly less nice copy of the same record.

Too bad, as it means I'll have to keep searching....cause ya see, a girl like me definitely needs to own this record.

Enjoy...

[yeah I know, the pic looks weird....but did ya really expect me to lay this record on the scanner unprotected?]


3 comments: