Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tell me, how does it feel?


I'm never so much at a loss as when I try to write about Gospel music. Not only am I admittedly ignorant on the subject, but info is very hard to find even on relatively well known groups.

What I do know for sure is that the Southern Bells have been around a very long time [like 50 years]. I myself have seen a couple of incarnations of the group, several times over. But when it comes to knowing who's actually singing on this particular record, or for that matter, when it was made....I'm clueless.

Sorry folks, one of my many failings is that I'd rather spend money on records than on books about the people who make them.

Hope ya'll enjoy..............


1 comment:

  1. This is HOT! And I never heard it before. So that's two good things in one humble post. . . .

    ReplyDelete