Sunday, November 6, 2011

Loose Ends No.1


Speaking of redundancy.....

There are a few records I'd like to re-post because, on the whole, I just wasn't happy with the way I presented them the first time 'round. All will [hopefully] include better rips, in some cases taken from 45s in better condition.

Others, such as this offering, were posted last December as part of my "white whales" list, which means I didn't actually own the records at the time.

Almost everything on the Tou-Sea label is scarce, but this 45 took me four years of concerted effort to find and cost a fair amount when I did. It's also a very beautiful song. Damn right I'm gonna post my own rip.

Whether you prefer it over what you may already have is your call. If you check 'Zilla Mayes' in the sidebar you'll find the superb flip-side.

Hope ya'll enjoy.....


4 comments:

  1. Expanding upon your already bountiful generosity is quite a talent. You are a marvel, Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a grand slam now !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "fair amount" was but fair for this beauty of a song I'd say, thanks!

    ReplyDelete