Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Dance!...and Funky Good Advice



I've been looking for a cheap copy of this record for a good long while. Not that it shows up all that often, but when it does, it commonly goes for $60 to $80. Which, much more often than not, is enough money to remind me that I need to pay the bills.

Anyway, this is my score of the month. A totally beat up copy of a great two-sider that looks like it shouldn't even play through. But it does [ha!]. And even better, a little cleaning made it sound quite acceptable [ha! ha!].

Hope ya'll enjoy......



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree, not bad for less than it costs me to have some breakfast.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Glad you're back, I was worried! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet. But not to worry. It's just that a girlfriend and I have stepped off into planning weddings.....which as you may know is a billion dollar industry in N.O.

      And after nine months, we are doing very very well. Honestly, making more money than either of us ever imagined. But it's an awful lot of work.

      I just don't have the time to post every other day like I used to. But I'm still very much interested in keeping the blog going.

      Delete
    2. I hear you, same for me and posting on youtube.....I know about the NOLA weddings, I tended bar at enough of them!

      Delete
  3. Nice to have you back-glad biz is good-might mean more records :)

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana-b, your blog is unique. Thank you for it!

    ReplyDelete