Saturday, January 9, 2010

Unfinished Business...

1. For those who might be interested, I never heard back from Jackie Johnson, aka Lady Mem'fis. Too bad, I was excited at the prospect, however slight, of chatting with her. I only hope she's ok.

2. When I posted Joel Moore's, Rhumatiz, awhile back, I said I didn't know anything about the artist. And that was the truth. Well, over the holidays I listened to the record again and am now convinced that Joel Moore is actually...Bobby Marchan. Why I didn't catch on before is beyond me. It's obviously Marchan singing under another name.

3. Just a minor thing, but it's been bothering me that I failed to mention that Anna King's, Sitting In the Dark, is a cover of the original by Nappy Brown. I figure Brown deserves some credit as King's version isn't all that different from his.

No comments:

Post a Comment